On August 29, 2020, Samuel F. Hunter, MD, Ph.D., along with MS Neurologist & Paul Pelland will be discussing the latest on Multiple Sclerosis in Memphis. Topics discussed will include:
- What are the different types of MS?
- Understanding MS relapse, recovery, and treatment options.
- How to access the care and specialists you may need to address all aspects of living with MS.
- If limited resources in your community, learning how to Access today’s online and direct community resources. What can Help.
- A discussion on available MS treatment options today and in the future.
- A 50-minute presentation followed with a 35 minute Q&A.
Paul Pelland [MS Patient Advocate] To Discuss:
- Sharing his Inspirational journey living with MS.
- A motivating story of overcoming monumental challenges with ingenuity and sheer will power.
- Finding and Doing things that bring you joy- 35-minute presentation plus a 10 minute Q&A.
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2020
Check-In: 10:40 am
Program Begins: 11:20am
Location: CROWNE PLAZA MEMPHIS EAST 2625 Thousand Oaks Blvd. – Memphis, TN 38118
PLEASE Register (RSVP) Online at www.events.msvn.org
If you do not have internet access, please call (888) 871-1664 – EXT. 105
Program limited to The MS Patient plus a max. of (1) guest.